Thursday, February 23, 2012

Connecting with the Community

Students who are learners of second language have a serious problem to speak, generally. Although they have enough information to speak, they do not speak owing to the fact that they don't have an enough chance to practise it. I think it is related with that they are not connected with community. As a teacher, firstly I want to handle this problem. In order to create an environment which students need to speak more, I can give homework which they need to make an interview with a person each week on different topics. According to the topics, the person they'll interview chance and they have more chance to speak with more people. They will record their interview and each week they will share it with me. I think at the end of the semester, not only will their speaking be more fluently, but also they will have a chance to talk different people from society.

No comments:

Post a Comment