Friday, April 27, 2012

Paper Blog!!

After reading the blog focusing on the use of “paper blogs” in order to introduce the concept of blogging into the classroom for primary education students, I really like the teacher's stragies to make more familiar students with blogs. Actually, it is a great way to use post it for students' comments. It is a good start for students. I am sure that the students really like it. One of my fieldworks, Mr. Cedeno also used some ways to make familiar students with blogs. The students were working on a paper which they were talking about their traditional customs,foods and music. This was an ESL class and students were very excited to complete this paper. I think the teacher's fisrt step to start the writing is also very effective. Fisrtly, she talked about the blogs and she explained why blogs are useful. There are few students who read blog and I am sure after this class, lots of students become more curious about the blogs. Also, at the first step, I are creating their paper blog and it is a very good way to increase their creativity. I really liked these ways and I am sure one day I'll use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment