Friday, April 27, 2012

Technology

What I find challenging about creating a technology infused unit is that the technology is not totally suitable for classrooms. Our education system is about to make all the changes for technology but it is not completed totally. So I felt a little bit different because we are learning a totally new way. However, I am sure that it will be very helpful for students. For example, smartboard is a very good way to use students' different intelligences. It increases the opportunity of students to use visual aids and Smartboard makes it very effectively. I think smartboard especially is very useful for Kindergartens and Elementary Schools because it makes enjoyable students' learning and increases the acquisition of them. For example, wikispace is also a good platform. Such teaching softwares make easier both students' and teachers' job. Especially, I really like edmodo. It is very creative environment for students' discussions. While students are discussing with their friend, they can have an idea about the topic. As a teacher, I really want to use edmodo for discussions.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are right and I have the same idea about it. As you mentioned, technology infused unit can be challenging regarding not being suitable for classroom usage. :)

    ReplyDelete